I am a lover of good photography, but rarely do I find a photo collection that really stands out. This is one of them.
One of the best French photographers, Yann Arthus-Bertrand, has managed to capture some of the most awe-inspiring aerial shots ever.
Bertrand travels the world to find those stunning places to capture life in a way few have done before. Some of his photos are so extraordinary that almost look unreal.
Besides the artistic side, Bertrand wants to convey powerful messages through his photographs about the current state of our planet, being a highly involved environmentalist and activist himself.
Now let’s leave the photos speak for themselves.
1. Fields of Tulips, Near Amsterdam, Netherlands
2. Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park, US
3. Autumn Forest in the Region of Charlevoix, Quebec, Canada
5. Patchwork of Carpets in Marrakech, Morocco
6. Heart in Voh
7. Dromedary Caravan Near Nouakchott, Mauritania
8. Worker Resting on Bales of Cotton, Ivory Coast
9. Tree of Life, Tsavo National Park, Kenya
10. Dromadary Caravan Near Nouakchott, Mauritania
11. Sandbank on the Coast of Whitsunday Island, Queensland, Australia
12. Greater Flamingos on Lake Naruku, Kenya
13. Nature Reserve, Arguin Bank, Gironde, France.
14. Whale Off the Valdés Peninsula, Argentina
15. Cliffs of Inishmore, Aran Islands, County Galway, Ireland
16. Agricultural Landscape Near Cognac, Charente, France